This page will cover WaaS in details, based on a mid-size company in Denmark.
We don’t manage thousands and thousands of devices, and WaaS is just a small part of the daily job and routines. Therefore, the time and effort put into this, is reflecting the size of the company and the resources available. Everything done, while still keeping an eye on the details.
If you find yourself in similar position, or just need some inspiration – then this will be for you.
Updated on 17 December 2020
- Windows as a Service: Sharing my PreCache and In-Place Upgrade Task Sequences – 20H2 edition, part 1
- Windows as a Service: Sharing my PreCache and In-Place Upgrade Task Sequences – 20H2 edition, part 2
- Precache and update drivers as WIM during In-Place Upgrade Task Sequences with Configuration Manager
- Windows as a Service: PreCaching drivers before In-Place Upgrades with ConfigMgr Task Sequences
- Improve your Windows as a Service process: Use Toast Notifications and Powershell App Deployment Toolkit to Upgrade Windows 10
- Upgrade Windows 10 over the Internet with In-Place Upgrade Task Sequences and ConfigMgr