Short and sweet: A new Update Rollup is available for download and installation for System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch 1806. More about the rollup itself and it’s fixes here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4462978/system-center-configuration-manager-version-1806-update-rollup
This is a quick walk trough of the installation for those who’s interested 🙂
Download and installation
- Head into the SCCM console in the Administration work space and browse to Updates and Servicing
- If you don’t initially see the rollup, click on Check for updates and Refresh.
- The download and installation process can be monitored in the Monitoring work space, in the Updates and Servicing Status node
- The sync and download process can also be monitored in the site server log file: dmpdownloader.log
- Install the update rollup by selecting the update and click Install Update Pack in the ribbon
- Complete the Configuration Manager Updates Wizard with your preferences. See below illustrations for your convenience
- Again, monitor the installation back in the Monitoring work space in the Updates and Servicing Status node
- The installation process can also be monitored in the site server log file: CMupdate.log
- And eventually, you will find the update rollup to be installed
- Note that this brings a new version of the client and the console 🙂
1 thought on “Installing Update Rollup (KB4462978) for SCCM 1806 (System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch 1806)”
Our Prerequisite check keeps failing? Any ideas?
However in the show statues there are no errors?