As the topic suggests; my Windows 10 Toast Notification Script has been updated to version 1.3 and here’s what’s new and delicious. 😀
Note: The screenshot below is intentionally in jibberish (danish). This is to illustrate that all text elements now are customizable through the config file.
- Find the Windows 10 Toast Notification Script here: https://www.imab.dk/windows-10-toast-notification-script/
- 1.3 – All text elements in the toast notification is now customizeable through the config.xml
- Expanded the options for finding given name. Now also looking in WMI if no local AD is available.
- Added Get-WindowsVersion function: Testing for supported Windows version
- Added Test-WindowsPushNotificationsEnabled function: Testing for OS toast blockers
- Added some more detailed logging
- Added contributions from @SuneThomsenDK @ https://www.osdsune.com
- Date formatting in deadline group
- Fixed a few script errors
- More text options
I have highlighted the new text options in below illustration. A new set of config files are included in the latest download.