Earlier in july Microsoft released Service Pack 2 for Office 2010, which means most sys. admins is about to review, test and finally deploy SP2 for Office 2010 to their Office 2010 clients. (You can read more about SP2 here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2687455)
At first SP2 doesn’t seem to be released to WSUS as it’s predecessor (Edit: It is as of now, 2014), but that is not an obstacle. You can just import it yourself.
1) On your server hosting WSUS, launch the Windows Server Update Services console.
2) Right-click on Updates and chose Import Updates.
3) Your browser will direct you to http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/
4) Search for KB2687455 and import it to WSUS.
5) Syncronize Software Updates in the SCCM2012 console and deploy it like any other regular update.
Ps. Another option is to download the SP2 directly from Microsoft, and deploy it using an application (SCCM2012) or a standard package. You can download SP2 here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=39667